The Indoor Playground has a variety of equipment and toys to stimulate your dog(s) mind and body. It is very well lit and adds protection from all those uncomfortable outdoor elements.
Teeter Totter (use with caution-this can be scary for some dogs)
Water is not provided. Please bring your own.
1) Encourage your dog(s) to potty outside.
2) If an accident occurs, pick up stools with provided bags and place in the containers. Spray both stool and urine spots with the provided anti-bacterial/oder control spray.
3) No water beyond the paved entry
4) No ball launchers, chuckits or sling shot type devices. Throwing balls by hand is fine.
5) Dont allow your dog to desroy the toys or equipment.
6) No humans allowed on the play equipment
7) Treats attract critters. Please pick up abandoned treats.
8) No digging
$25 per 45 minute time slot.
$100 for 5-45 minute time slots (to be paid in full at your first visit)
These prices include 2 dogs. Extra dogs are $5 each